NEW JERSEY 57 Buildings updated 2024-06

Woodrow Wilson Travel Plaza NJ Turnpike (I-95) (E) S I-195 near Allentown New Jersey USA 2004/08/30  20:01
Caesar's Palace SW Pacific + Michigan Av Atlantic City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  15:06
Caesar's Parking Garage NW Pacific + Michigan Av Atlantic City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  14:59
Sands Hotel & Casino NE Pacific + Indiana Av Atlantic City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  14:56
Sunoco Atlantic Av (N) W Florida Av Atlantic City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  15:36
Dunkin Donuts King George Rd (W) N I-78 Dewy Meadow Village Mall Basking Ridge New Jersey USA 2005/11/30 11:41
Exxon King George Rd (W) N I-78 Basking Ridge New Jersey USA 2005/11/30 11:36
Delia Quigley's House Gwinnup Rd + Sipley Rd Blairstown New Jersey USA 2008/11/27  13:45
Pilot Hwy 173 (W) S  I-78 Bloomsbury New Jersey USA 2005/12/03 16:32
Dairy Queen Bordentown New Jersey USA 2005/06/25  15:00
Sunoco Rte 130 (W) S Elizabeth St Bordentown New Jersey USA 2005/06/25  14:57
Dunkin' Donuts Hwy 73 (off NJ Turnpike) Cherry Hill? New Jersey USA 2008/06/12  12:39
Travel Center of America Simpson Rd (E) off  I-80 Columbia New Jersey USA 2004/11/03  13:39
Molly Pritchard Travel Plaza I-95 Southbound (W) N Hwy 33 East Windsor New Jersey USA 2011/03/01  12:44
Burger King NE Spring St (Hwy 1) + Woodruff Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2004/02/10 06:52
Crown Plaza Hotel Spring St (E) at Fanny St Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2013/12/12  13:51
Days Inn near Newark Airport Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2015/06/16  19:14
Days Inn Office near Newark Airport Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2015/06/16  19:15
Extended Stay America near Newark Airport Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2015/06/16  20:47
Ikea Ikea Drive - off North St Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2004/02/10 10:49
Maple Motel NW Spring St (Hwy 1) (N) E Maple St Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2004/02/10 02:46
Outlet Collection Mall NE Kapkowski Rd + Jersey Gardens Bl Jersey Gardens Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2014/02/27  11:05
Residence Inn Glimcher Realty Way Newark Airport Elizabeth New Jersey USA 2014/02/26  18:12
Dunkin Donuts Nottingham Way (S) E Klockner Hamilton Township New Jersey USA 2008/12/09  16:13
Exxon Tiger Mart NW Charlestown Rd + Hwy 173 (off I-78) Hampton New Jersey USA 2007/10/06  09:29
Hoboken Gourmet Company Washington St (E) S 5th St Hoboken New Jersey USA 2007/08/26  14:55
Home Depot Hwy 440 (E) N  Kellogg St Jersey City NJ USA 2004/01/04 14:51
Manpasand Hyderrabadi Cuisne Restuarant Newark Av (S)  W John F Kennedy Bl Jersey City NJ USA 2006/11/13  22:01
Petland SW Hwy 440 + Kellogg St Jersey City NJ USA 2004/01/04 12:57
Precipice Foundation / Canco Loft Bldg Dey St (N) W Tonnele Av Jersey City NJ USA 2006/11/13  21:56
Sheetz SE Pulski Hwy + Joppa Rd Joppatowne New Jersey USA 2004/08/30  18:15
Subway / Tabibian Corp Rt 46 (S) E Clove Rd (off I-80) Little Falls New Jersey USA 2006/03/26  21:43
Lucy the Elephant (1881) SW Atlantic Av + Decatur Margate New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  11:58
Valero Gas Station Hwy 1 (W) S Raymond Rd Monmouth Junction New Jersey USA 2006/08/12  14:10
Kristin + Bill's House Kenwood Dr (N) E Edgemoor Dr Moorestown New Jersey USA 2011/03/01  13:39
Starbucks Main St (N) E Mill St Moorestown New Jersey USA 2011/03/01  13:56
Robin's Nest SW Washington St + White St Mount Holly New Jersey USA 2008/12/07  11:58
Airtrain Station P3 Lindbergh Rd (S) E Brewster Newark Airport Newark NJ USA 2006/01/14  16:14
Mobil Mart Newark NJ USA 2004/04/01  10:17
Newark Airport P4 Terminal Newark NJ USA 2013/12/12  13:43
Newark International Airport (EWR) Newark NJ USA 1998/11/11-a
Newark International Airport (EWR) Terminal C Express Rd (N) Hwy 1 Newark NJ USA 2007/02/11  11:18
Newark International Airport Airtrain Station Newark NJ USA 2012/08/22  14:03
Newton Memorial Hospital (Meg born here) High St (N) W Summit Av Newton New Jersey USA 2008/11/27  12:33
4th Street Cafe NW 4th St + Atlantic Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/28  09:27
Berenato's Corner Deli SE Atlantic + 1st St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/28  14:52
CVS SW Simpston + 34th St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/28  13:58
Green Grill SW Asbury + 17th St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/28  13:34
Ocean City Coffee Co The Boardwalk - W 9th St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  21:45
Ocean City Public Library SW Simpston + 17th St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/28  14:32
Playdium The Boardwalk - N 6th St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/28  15:16
Promenade Food Court The Boardwalk - E 8th St Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  18:02
Vacation Rental Ocean City New Jersey USA 2005/08/27  17:38
Torr's Servicenter Stirling Rd (S) W Valley Rd (S I-78) Watchung New Jersey USA 2004/03/21  09:05
Grover Cleveland Travel Plaza I-95 (E) S Port Reading Av Woodbridge New Jersey USA 2005/01/08  15:49
Thomas Edison Travel Plaza I-95 (W) S Port Reading Av Woodbridge New Jersey USA 2005/01/07  11:14
Service Plaza off I-95 New Jersey USA 2004/06/05  22:33