McDonald's / Travel Plaza Rte 95 Southbound Darien Connecticut USA 2007/01/09 23:40
Travel Plaza I-95 Eastbound Darien Connecticut USA 2007/01/03 11:48
Getty Mart off 95 Fwy (Hwy 1?) at Sound Beach Ave Greenwich Connecticut USA 2007/08/05 11:09
Best Buy off I-84 Manchester Connecticut USA 2004/10/04 12:25
Circuit City I-84 Manchester Connecticut USA 2005/01/27 18:58
Mobil Buckland St (off 84) Manchester Connecticut USA 2005/01/26 21:56
Panera Bread Deming St (off I-84) Manchester Connecticut USA 2005/01/27 18:10
Bartelby's Coffee House W Main + ? Mystic Connecticut USA 2006/04/18 11:16
Go Fish off 95 E Hwy 27 Mystic Connecticut USA 2007/08/05 13:16
Kitchen Little Restaurant Greenmanville Ave (Hwy 27?) Mystic Connecticut USA 2007/08/05 12:57
Seaman's Inne Greenmanville Ave @ Rossie Mystic Connecticut USA 2007/08/05 13:03
Starbucks off 95 E Hwy 27 @ Clara Rd Mystic Connecticut USA 2007/08/05 13:23
Au Bon Pain NW Elm St + York St New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 09:31
Brewster Hall Sachem St Yale Campus New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 09:57
Cafeteria Behind Brewster Hall Yale Campus New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 10:05
Christ Church Broadway + Park New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 09:33
Claire's Corner Copia New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 12:29
Educated Burgher Elm (N) W York New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 09:41
Hammond Hall- Sculpture Dept Mansfield St (S) W Sachem St Yale Campus New Haven Connecticut USA 2008/10/13 10:11
Cross Sound Ferry Bldg Water St New London Connecticut USA 2007/08/06 15:49
Saver Bank St New London Connecticut USA 2007/08/06 15:16
Exxon Travel Center Merritt Parkway Southbound Orange Connecticut USA 2004/09/07 20:38
Mobil Merritt Pkwy Northbound Orange Connecticut USA 2004/09/20 16:00
Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum Ridgefield Connecticut USA 2008/06/22 15:49
Post Office Stamford Connecticut USA 2004/11/29 15:03
Shell Hope St off Merritt Pkwy Stamford Connecticut USA 2004/11/29 14:47
Dunkin Donuts Talcottville Rd off I-84 Talcottville Connecticut USA 2004/11/29 17:02
Staples Talcottville Rd off I-84 Talcottville Connecticut USA 2004/11/29 16:59
Citgo Marrow Rd off I-84 Tolland Connecticut USA 2004/09/27 12:12
Burger King Reservoir Rd- off I 84 Vernon Connecticut USA 2012/09/12 14:00
Shell off I-84 Vernon Connecticut USA 2005/01/20 17:40
Chucky's / Dunkin Donuts W Hwy 138 @ Hwy 49 Voluntouwn Connecticut USA 2007/08/06 14:27
Country Pride / Travel Center Ruby Rd off I-84 Wellington Connecticut USA 2004/09/06 18:57
Mobil Silas Dean Hwy off I-84 Wethersfield Connecticut USA 2004/11/09 19:49
Willington Rest Area off Hwy 84 South Willington Connecticut USA 2007/09/30 19:44
Starbucks Merritt Parkway Exit 59 Woodbridge Connecticut USA 2005/09/28 13:21
Barnes & Noble off I - 84? Connecticut USA 2007/09/30 20:07
Mobil Off Hwy 84 Connecticut USA 2005/02/09 12:57
Rest Stop Hwy 84 (North) just before MA border Connecticut USA 2006/03/01 10:53
Rest Stop off I-84 Connecticut USA 2006/04/05 09:19
Sunoco off I-84 Connecticut USA 2004/10/19 23:26